Saturday 22 March 2014

A Collection every couple of days

Hi everyone,
I must admit I have been spending a lot more time on Facebook,I guess because its a fairly instant result,and badly  neglecting my blog . Sorry folks ! I have started a collection every couple of days thanks to Tamara over at Shabby Vintage junk.
So I will try and post them here also.
Collection #1 Vintage Compacts
I have been collecting these since I was a little girl I love there beautiful designs particularly the floral ones.As I find new ones at Opp shops ,Garage sales,markets and Estates,I sell the ones that I don't love as much any more and hop they go to a new home to be loved and admires again.
So hopefully this photo will load up (yes still trying to figure that out)
Cheers Lyn

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful. Isn't the hand shaped one intriguing. I've never seen one like it before. x

    ReplyDelete